 Marketplace / Theory / 6
Re: Does auction length matter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 22:41:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, fozboot@best.com (Chris Ernest Hall) writes:
[...]
I followed the threads about eBay's auction rules with great interest. My
step-mother is former Chief Economist of the SEC and a great authority on
auction theory.

Awesome!!!

Say, are there trade books or journals on this sort of thing?  (Must be, but
I wouldn't know where to look.)

She was very impressed by the quality of the ideas in the debate. I'm
glad there's a separate newsgroup for it now.

Say, would she like to sign up to participate here?  :-)

--Todd