 Marketplace / Theory / 17
Re: Does auction length matter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 18:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:
If I were running really short auctions, I'd probably want to launch
them at 5 a.m. on Monday morning and hope for them to close by Thursday
evening.

Rilly?  I'd want to make sure that the auction runs over both the weekend
and weekdays, to catch both at-work and at-home surfers.

Isn't one a subset of the other?  Who's on the net only on weekends but
never during the work week (say, in the evenings)?  I guess a study would be
in order.  :)

--Todd