 Marketplace / Theory / 2558
2557  |  2559
Subject:
Marz Update (Re: Class Action suit against KB toys)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:58:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Salm wrote:

   (As for Marz Distribution, I am not sure they carry Lego any more as none is accessible from their website, despite trying to find it by manipulating URLS).

An update regarding Marz...

I got a license to buy LEGO from them a few months ago. (Their prices were too high for me to make money, only 10% off of MSRP) After waiting a while to get the license, I go to their site to discover that that day, they had removed most of the LEGO items from the site. I asked my rep about it to discovered that they had discontinued LEGO altogether, with no apparent reason.

rant on.

While sad and bad for my newly aqquired license, I am happy that new sets can now be formally announced from now on, rather in leaks from ignorant web programmers at Marz. I hate leaks. LEGO deserves to have control over how their new products get announced to the community.

rant off.

Jeremy (c)