 Marketplace / Theory / 2454
2453  |  2455
Subject:
Another Princess Leia auction (Was "Wow, check the price...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:44:15 GMT

Well, now there's another one.

See http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1781815144
where Princess Leia goes for $65.99

In lugnet.market.theory, Eric Kingsley writes:
Warning.  This is not my auction and I don't think anyone here should bid on • it
(we are all smarter than that anyway).

Tell me if this seems strange to you...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1776351584

I would sell mine if I didn't think this was a bit unethical.

FUT LUGNET.MARKET.THEORY

Eric Kingsley