 Marketplace / Theory / 2444
Re: Wow! Check the price of this fig.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 04:08:40 GMT

Here is an auction I held a few weeks ago.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1C035C22

-Jon (who won't tell you that he got the falcon for $20 on clearance)
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| The Moonbase Project - http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Erick" <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
This is probably a case of online bid jacking.  He's probably got a couple
buddies bidding up the price so it seems 'hot'.  It's a bit unethical but
then again, who said the internet requires ethincs?  It happens probably
more than we think.  I refuse to believe somebody will pay 50+ for 1 fig,
and not 100 for the whole set.

e.

In lugnet.market.theory, Grant Giandonato writes:

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
Warning.  This is not my auction and I don't think anyone here should • bid
on it
(we are all smarter than that anyway).

Tell me if this seems strange to you...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1776351584

I would sell mine if I didn't think this was a bit unethical.

Isn't the falcon still available from Lego?  Or did they finally sell • out?
Whatever the case, I guess someone wants it pretty bad.  The auctioneer • is
probably jumping for joy right about now... he started bidding at $5.

--
Grant Giandonato

Check out my eBay auctions:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ggiandonato/