 Marketplace / Theory / 2453
Re: Calm before the storm? (question for all Lego sellers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 05:24:36 GMT

The "consumer confidence" indicator just hit a 9-year low.

People got laid off yesterday.

It's raining Icee ice outside (just kidding)

Sometimes you have to enjoy all the Lego you already have. (Pretty scary if
you've got a closetful of trade.)

-Erik
now what do I do with all these extra Rebel Blockade Runners...