 Marketplace / Theory / 1703
Re: eBay Craziness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 16:24:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:

If you are trying to trawl for bids...

If you were being sarcastic, you left off a smiley.

If you weren't, I resent the implication, which is false. It so happens that
it is significantly easier to get a current reference than an expired one,
so you can accuse me of laziness, but that's it. We've had this discussion
before, if you want to have it again, take it up in admin.general.

++Lar