 Marketplace / Theory / 1698
Re: How *not* to use Buy It Now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:39:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Eric Joslin writes:

I didn't say it was perfect, or how I would do it if I was trying the same
thing... just that it's not *as* stupid as it might first appear- which is
plenty dumb, if you're trying to get bids.

fair enough!

I *am* interested in ways to effectively use Buy it Now (although don't want
to get TOO carried away until we know if it's a keeper feature or not)