 Marketplace / Theory / 1700
1699  |  1701
Subject:
eBay Craziness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:25:29 GMT

While we're discussing eBay, can someone explain to me why it is that
people are willing to pay retail or more (not even taking into account
shipping!) for Lego items that are currently available in-stores or even
on-line?  I just don't get it.  Are they just clueless, or caught up in
the "excitement" of the whole auction thing?

Any thoughts?

-Roy