 Marketplace / Theory / 1312
Re: Auctions cooling off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 00:08:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:
Welcome back to your old life.  Do you wonder why you ever left?

For more details on the upcoming Lego Direct service, please see this recent
post from Lego VP Brad Justus:

http://www.lugnet.com/lego/?n=9

Yes, sigh. I wish I had never left but such is life. :-)

Thank you very much for the very interesting post.  The service sounds very
appealing to me.  I can't wait to see it in action.

Howie.