 Marketplace / Theory / 1311
Re: Auctions cooling off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 20:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Howard Aikins writes:
In lugnet.adventurers, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:
I don't know about you, but I'm keeping my wallet in my pocket until I get a
chance to see what Brad Justus' much-ballyhooed Lego Direct will be offering
us...

I'm just getting back into lego, and I have never heard of Lego Direct.  Could
you please share some details? :-)

Greetings, Howard,

Welcome back to your old life.  Do you wonder why you ever left?

For more details on the upcoming Lego Direct service, please see this recent
post from Lego VP Brad Justus:

http://www.lugnet.com/lego/?n=9

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.