 Adventurers / 806
Re: Auctions cooling off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 18:00:25 GMT

I too just got those Items at very low prices, I think that because  you can
hit most stores right now and pick the Egyptian sets on clearance, people are
just getting them there instead of online.  Wal-mart has  the Big set, the
Pahroahs Forbidden Ruins for $60, Toys Rus has the Tomb for about $20, And
don't forget this weeks shop at home special on Pahroahs Ruins for $44.  I
think E-bay might be saturated with folks buying the Clearance items and
expecting them to be sold for above retail.  Over in the Star Wars section, Ep
1 stuff is going for dirt cheap for this reason.  Btw how did your Legoredo do?

Jon

In lugnet.adventurers, Howard Aikins writes:
Is it just me or are the lego auctions cooling off a little?  I just bought
Sphynx Secret Surprise for $24.99 and Mummy's Tomb for $14.00 from yahoo
auctions.  I felt that these were pretty good prices and I was the only bidder
on both items.  Am I poorly informed, or are prices coming down?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Howie.