 Adventurers / 807
806  |  808
Subject:
New dragon breeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:08:09 GMT

I was wondering if anyone else plans to use the dinos from the Dino Island
line for new breeds of dragons.  Those li'l T-Rex's look to make fine dragon
hatchlings.  And I'm guessing that 5903 will be a $6 set, so I'll have me a
whole herd of young ones runnin' around.  The pterodactyl from 5934 also looks
cool.  I can't wait to get my hands on a full grown Rex, or maybe a trike.
Some flightless dragons and such would be cool.  Just a thought.
-Chris