 Castle / 4347
Re: New dragon breeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 02:50:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
<set 5934>, BTW, has it, and lugnet has a pic in the DB so you can see it
there.

Whoops... make that <set:5934>...
-Shiri

If ya look close at the pterodactyl, you can make out what I think is a 1x1
round yellow plate.  No clue as to what these are for, seeing as how its feet
stick out behind it.  If it IS a plate, then the answer to the brick bottom
mold is yes.

Hmmm... maybe it's one of two plates, meant to be legs?
I hope so! I'll be thrilled if that pterodactyl (1) has those two-stud bottom
(like the shark). That means you can station the pterodactyl on a building, or
in midair... kewl!

-Shiri

(1) Ah! There's the right spelling. Thanks, Chris!