 Castle / 4335
Re: New dragon breeds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:13:15 GMT

The pteradactyls (sp...=)) Could carry minifigs under them, sort of like a
hangglider, i was thinking. How cool would it be to see a flight dark knights
swoop down, each carried by a pteradactyl? I havent seen a good picture of
them lately, but im assuming they have the 1x2 stud on their back. Do they
have anything under them?

-Pearson