 Castle / 4334
Re: Caer Gwynnyd Construction Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:59:50 GMT

Great stuff, Jeff!
I extremely like the throne room, complete with red rug... ;-)
I also like the semi-symmetry of the keep (ie two pairs of towers, each pair
is a bit different) - it is consistent but not at all boring or repetitive.
And the way it opens up is great!

Another cool thing is the way you used grey bricks and slopes to change the
BURPs' ugly shape... I had to check to make sure they were indeed BURPs! (And
that's a good thing! :-)

Can't wait to see it complete!

-Shiri