 Castle / 4324
Re: Caer Gwynnyd Construction Pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 20:51:34 GMT

Extremely cool!  I can't wait to see it finished!  I noticed a large platform
over water w/ a bridge leading to it in some pics; is that some sort of • dragon
landing platform?  I've had an idea to do something like that for years!

Thanks!  That platform is actually part of the entrance.  The drawbridge leads
to it, and another bridge leads off it at right angles, connecting with the
shore.  :)

I also have plans to remove part of the rear wall in order to put in a river
gate.  :)

Jeff

Ahh, I see.  That river gate sounds cool, too.  I guess when I eventually
finish a decent castle w/ a dragon landing, I'll have to post it.
-Chris