 Adventurers / 805
Re: Auctions cooling off?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 17:36:31 GMT

Howie,
There seems to be an excess supply of discounted Adventurers sets at the
moment.  Auctions are still cranking out outrageous prices.  Your fortune is a
combination of using a less popular auction forum and the current supply of
Adventurers sets.  Even Ebay is experiencing lower prices for Adventurers sets
whereas parts and old items still fetch astronomical prices.
Ashley

In lugnet.adventurers, Howard Aikins writes:
Is it just me or are the lego auctions cooling off a little? ...
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Howie.