 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 581 – 600 of about 1500.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Tuesday Morning Report (Laf/IN/US)

(...) They may have new inventory, but it pretty much looks like what they had before. Bionicle (Bohrok, I believe) for >$4. Lots of Shell minis for $1.30. 2555 for $7, a couple of overpriced Mickey's Mansions and two Backdrop studios (at MSRP). One (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.341)

  BRICK Direct announced NEW LISTING - Include Mindstorms

Hi Legofans, Today, We want announce NEW LISTING. We has BIG SAVE money on minor damage. It only product box, NO damage on anything inside, ONLY box, and also still FACTORY SEALING. Q: What damage looking like? A: Some product has corner or side (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 0.340)

  Looks like Lego S@H may charge shipping soon!

I had a brief conversation with an operator this afternoon while ordering a couple things... Apparently, the new collector minifig packs, SW, Ninja, et al., are slated for summer release in the US as S@H exclusives. They will most likely be featured (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 0.340)

  MAILING LIST

Hi Legofans, Just one mail to prevent you that if you are subscribed to DYA's mailing list, you'll receive, in priority and several hours, before my posts on newsgroups news from DYA, about new Lego models. This act is important, because we'll (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.339)

  8558 for $15 at walmart.com

For anyone intertested, walmart.com is selling the cahdok / gahdok (#8558) set for $15 on clearance. I didn't really care for the set built to the instructions, but it has lots of great parts including a dozen of the double action click hinges. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

parts
(score: 0.339)

  Re: A day late and a dollar short!

I just received the dreaded Order Cancellation phone call from WalMart.com. It looks as though I will not get any of the Silver Champions that I was assured were ordered for me, nor will I get any more 4561 Trains even though I have an order (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Buy 5305 and 5310

(...) They still list the 5310 in the catalog I just got. Ask them to search for the light part maybe it's changed numbers on us. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

list
(score: 0.338)

  Brickfan Stock Update- 75+ MISB Discontinued Sets Available!

Hi all, Here the Brickfan update for this month. There are now over 75 MISB discontinued and promo sets in the Brickfan catalog. Below is a list: Castle 6031 Fright Force $9.00 6008 Royal King $12.00 5383 Fright Knight Accessories $8.50 6027 Bat (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

Okay, I'm in Northern California. I wiped out the Poolside Paradise stock at the stores at Vacaville Factory Outlets and Natomas Station Factory Outlets (Sacramento). Only Vacaville had the Dark Forest set, and I only saw the buckets at Natomas (but (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

(...) Thanks for posting this message! I dashed to the City of Commerce (SoCal - the Assyrian-styled "Citadel" ex-factory on the 5 freeway) during lunch and snagged all eight 6024s they had (hidden high on a shelf). I'm a happy camper. I also found (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

The KB Toy Outlet at the Morrisville, NC Factory Outlet has nothing new. All they have is a couple of UFO sets. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More

(...) And we few Western Massers (Massites? Massians?) have the Holyoke Target all to ourselves! Mwuha Mwuha Mwuhahahaha! ....Sorry too much Austin Powers lately... Seriously, I noticed that the Holyoke TRU also has some MOT sets (although not at (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.338)

  Re: eToys sale prices on the rise

I just got a order from eToys placed on 1/7 - delivered by the US postal service. Apparently I got in an order on the $24 Vision Commands an hour or two before they closed out - I got a shipping confirmation on THAT order TODAY. I guess shipping'll (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.337)

  Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

I just came back from Legoland (California) and saw that they now sell Technic parts near the front of the park (in the Build&Test building) by weight, the way they sell other Lego in the Mania clubhouse. Here's some pictures of the signs outside (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

parts
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

(...) I too, had a similar weekday conversation with the lady at B&T in LEGOLand CA recently, and understood her point about the wheels. However, I was offended that LEGO could find a way to raise admission and parking rates and not to control the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

parts
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:H845JB.CF9@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) because (...) [ ... snipped ... ] While it has been a while since I was at LEGOLand, when I was there I had a conversation with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

parts
(score: 0.337)

  Save 10% -- Re: Furthur Price Reductions at etoys

If you want to save another 10%, follow these steps: If you have another email address, create a wish list with the items you want under your first email address, share it with your second email address, then logout: www.etoys.com/exec/logout Now (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.337)

  Re: AFOLs as cheapskates

(...) It must be nice to live in an area which gets much clearance at all. If I waited for 50% off sales or better, my collection would be pretty small, and would have very weird gaps. I buy most of my sets at 25% off (K-Mart BOG 50% sales - which (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Where are the outlet stores?

There is not one in MN. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.337)

  Where are the outlet stores?

I noticed there have been a couple of references to Lego Outlet Stores. Is there a list of Lego Outlet locations or, more specifically, does anyone know if there's one in Minnesota? Thanks Gary (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.337)

More:  Next Page >>