 Marketplace / Shopping / 10432
10431  |  10433
Subject:
Tuesday Morning Report (Laf/IN/US)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 14:26:12 GMT

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Rich Manzo wrote:

Tuesday Morning opens tomorrow. Anybody know if we are expecting any Lego to
be there this time around?

They may have new inventory, but it pretty much looks like what they had
before.  Bionicle (Bohrok, I believe) for >$4.  Lots of Shell minis for
$1.30.  2555 for $7, a couple of overpriced Mickey's Mansions and two
Backdrop studios (at MSRP).  One Racer (and if it had been $1, instead of
$2, maybe I would have bought it).  Some expensive Vision Commands.
Absolutely nothing to get you excited or make you spend a lot of money
(unless you're a Townie who wants all those Shell sets full of
specialized, Town-specific parts and 'figs. . .).

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/