 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6373
6372  |  6374
Subject:
BRICK Direct announced NEW LISTING - Include Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:44:50 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Today, We want announce NEW LISTING.  We has BIG SAVE money on minor damage.
It only product box,  NO damage on anything inside, ONLY box, and also still
FACTORY SEALING.

Q: What damage looking like?
A: Some product has corner or side bent, some product has scratch. Nothing
serious damage.

We have limited qualities. SAVE up to $50 off from retail price.

1. Here new listing for DAMAGE Products.

--------------------------------

9747 - Robotics Invention System 1.5
Reg. Price - $200.00
OUR PRICE - $150.00
**minor damage box**

--------------------------------

9735 - Robotics Discovery Set
Reg. Price - $160.00
OUR PRICE - $120.00
**minor damage box**

--------------------------------

9748 - Droid Development Kit
Reg. Price - $110.00
OUR PRICE - $80.00
**minor damage box**

--------------------------------

5986 - Amazon Ancient Ruins
Reg. Price - $80.00
OUR PRICE - $60.00
**minor damage box**

--------------------------------

4990 - Rock Raiders HQ
Reg. Price - $80.00
OUR PRICE - $60.00
**minor damage box**

--------------------------------

2. Here new listing for NO DAMAGE Products.

--------------------------------

8480 - Technic Space Shuttle
Reg. Price - $156.00
OUR PRICE - $135.00

--------------------------------

6479 - Emergency Response Center
Reg. Price - $60.00
OUR PRICE - $50.00

--------------------------------

6558 - Shark Cage Cove
Reg. Price - $30.00
OUR PRICE - $25.00

There is no limit to the quantity till out of stock. Good Luck!

Our store: (click on NEW LISTING button)
http://www.brickdirect.com/main.htm

**FYI**
Image & Description is not post on store yet will do today.  I want announce
everybody earlier.

Christopher Layton
Owner & Operator
BRICK Direct