 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6374
6373  |  6375
Subject:
WTB/T: Set #6954, Yellow Space Wings and Cones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:51:54 GMT

Hey:

Besides set #6954, I am looking for the following yellow elements...

Space Wing 4 x 2  --  I need several   See:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4596.gif

Cone 4 x 4 x 2  --  I need several    See:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3943.gif

I am also looking for any yellow or black slopes, bricks, and tiles with
printed lines.  That is to say black elements with yellow line printed
patterns and yellow elements with black line printed patterns.  Get it?

Condition matters (i.e. no teeth marks, no major scratches, no major damage of
any kind), but the main thing is that you merely give a good and honest
description of what you have.  I live in the United States and can pay with
paypal, cash, bricks, etc.

Write to me privately with offers.  I can be reached at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

Thanks,

Richard