 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6375
6374  |  6376
Subject:
Wanted to buy or trade - Castle Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:22:26 GMT

Here's what I will pay USD or trade (see below) for , with the want/priority
highest at the top:

__Weapons__
Gray swords, Crossbows, Bows
Pitchforks
Brown Axes
Gray Axes
Spears
Chrome Swords
Pirate swords (yeah, I know it's not castle, but it can fit in)
Aquanaut daggers (see above)
Hammers
Whips
Jousts

__Armor__
Plate mail (the full torso coverage gray piece), Helms w/ visors,
Forestmen caps and shields
Black falcon shields
Dragon Helms
Small shields w/ serpents
Pre- Knight's Kingdom shields
Big Dragon shields
Wolfpack "Helms" (they look like bags on their head.. I don't know the name)
Knight's Kingdom shields
After- Knight's Kingdom shields
Grill helms
Open bottom Helms
Bullet helms
New non-bull helms
Ninja Armor
Bull Helms

__Minifigs__

Remember, I want Torsos or completed figures. Any legs that go with the
torso are also wanted, original or not. Same thing with heads.

Forestmen
Black Falcons
Wolf Pack
Legoland
Qui Gon Jinns or Lukes, only torsos and legs
Regular or Old black or red mustache heads
Dragon Masters, Dark forest
Wizards ( I don't recall which subtheme)
Any others, pre- Royal Knights
Royal Knights
Any others, after- Fright Knights other than ninja
Ninja

__Misc. Minifig Accessories__
Spell books
Plastic Capes
Glow Wands
Trans. Wands

__Castle Elements__
I'm interested in ANY pieces that are from castle and gray or black bricks
in bulk, but here's what I need most in no particular order:

Square flags with emblems on them
Walls with or without decoration
Corners
Gray arches
Special Baseplates
Horses and their 'clothing'
Doors, big or small

What I have to trade-
2 Paradisa baseplates from the house that had a half-dome window
upstairs and another one that has a road going down it that goes diagonal
about half way across.

The newest train set (it's the blue/white one), which i'll break up into
pieces if you want. It also has the speed regulator.

A Microscout and a lot of technic and mindstorms
pieces as well.

3 three part masts from pirate

Thanks for looking!

~Abe