 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 381 – 400 of about 1500.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: US S@H Specials, Mar 13 - Mar 19, 2002

... (...) This is a Creator set which is not in the set database. Here's the LEGO information page on it: (URL) has 124 pieces. I guess the US List is about $10 (based on DKK 99.95, GDP 6.99, EUR 9.99). It is made up of 1xN and 2xN bricks in yellow, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.database)

list
(score: 0.406)

  Re: K-Mart Closings - Is one in your area?

(...) Interesting list. Of the ones listed, these are the only ones that I ever get to. Only three of those I visit frequently (*'ed) and those have not yielded much for quite a while. Ozark AL WalMart across the street Lake Wales FL WalMart SC just (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.405)

  Worst case of gouging I've ever seen. It made me cry.

Kay-Bee ToyWorks, Plainfield, NJ: 7201, 7202, 7203, and 7204 are all marked at the *steal* price of $16.99 each! That's only $10 more than list! I think they only have a few dozen of each, so hurry out and buy yours TODAY. </scarcasm> It was so bad (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.405)

  K-Mart Closings - Is one in your area?

To All, I saw this list on K-Mart closings this morning: (URL) one I frequent in Elkhart, Indiana, is closing! This store is where my usual favorite lunchtime browsing activity occurs! I guess I have to go to Walmart down the road. I will check at (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.405)

  Re: K-Mart Closings - Is one in your area?

(...) Not meaning to jump the gun here, but... In the summer/fall of 1999 K-Mart had the most recent 'mass closing' of stores. My recollection is that is was in the range of 60-70 stores that were closed. That year, they designated several of the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.405)

  Re: Walmart finds

(...) [replying to myself] Add $2.50 to that list. They were *all* up on the risers. No one pulled them down to the clearance pile, but (apparently) they kept marking them down. To the deal shoppers out there, I cannot overstate this: Look at the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Target sale time

(...) Apparently Target has different definitions of "Clearance" in different parts of the country. I went by the Target in Enfield, CT after work Friday and these sets were on Clearance for only 15% off. Oh well, I'll just have to keep waiting. - (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.404)

  Re: Target sale time

(...) My target is running 33% clearance and toys are reduced on Thursdays. Selection was about the same as others mentioned in the thread, spiderman (movie 1), hoverboat, hocky junk, few small harry potter and then several space themed sets (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.403)

  Re: Bohrok VA now available in Vancouver

(...) Oddly enough, I found them at a Fortinos (a big grocery store) in Toronto. ("Let's check the list... bread, milk, cheese, LEGO...") (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.year.2002)

list
(score: 0.403)

  KOHL'S clearance: combo Designer Sets (4047 & 4048) down to $12 (!)

The Kohl's exclusives Ultimate Wheels and Mech Lab are on CLEARANCE (over 60% off) and are a great way to acquire some interesting parts in uncommon colors, some regular parts in regular colors, and some of the remaining grays! Various parts that (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.403)

  Bricklink inventory update

Hello to you all, Today I have updated my Bricklink inventory and added some new parts: (URL) buying! Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts 't Speelblokje (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.401)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Report

(...) I took the liberty of appending Rob's list with the name and list price for the sets. (...) 3419 Precision Shooting/3418 Point Shooting) - 12.99 ... There's a whole lot more here than at my Tuesday Morning, but still nothing incredibly (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.400)

  Tuesday Morning Report

Don't bother. My Tuesday Morning in Durham, NC has put out the selection that will be available at 8am Feb 5th. There was some soccer, studio (but not exploding bank) a lot of very small box sets, some polybags, a lot of it the same that they had (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.399)

  Re: LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Hy0q9o.FJy@lugnet.com... (...) America (...) [ ... snipped for brevity ... ] Good news! The Metroliner discount offer has been extended to June 1, 2004. If you need the ordering (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.399)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) This is a problem for many international companies like LEGO. I called a couple of months back when I noticed the mini-figures and Ferrari F-1 on eBay. I was told by customer service that the items could not be marketed here at this time due (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.398)

  New cars coming

Just saw a survey that came via email from Lego. It shows a lot of different cars from Lego. Not sure if these are going to be sets, but if they are then they will be around 3.99 mark. Imagine Hot Wheels made out of Lego. A good source for small (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.398)

  Re: Let's make a LEGO shopping guide for NYC. Where are the deals?

(...) Do we really want to be giving this info up? :o) AFA deals are concerned, I don't know of any place in Manhattan except Goodwill locations. You have the TRU's & Kmarts but, unless a clearance is going on, they are overpriced, FAO Shwartz is a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.398)

  Re: TRU BOGO1/2 again

(...) Yes, the last one didn't show up in Northern California, but this one did. I wonder if they are starting to stagger sales in different parts of the country for some reason. --Raymond Flournoy ()"o) ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu "Because, (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.398)

  Re: FOTW-1349 Studio Set

(...) WOW! You were missing more than I was. My list: Actress and Stuntman Car All animals Bay Windows support pillars the 8 x 32 baseplate the software other assorted bits and pieces My store won't take it back and frankly, I don't want to return (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.397)

  Talked to the PaB people today at LLW

(...) They state that an order is being placed this week for new PaB parts, to be fulfilled sometime after mid-June. So nothing new will probably be in the mix until then, according to LLW. best LFB (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

parts
(score: 0.397)

More:  Next Page >>