 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 361 – 380 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I read this as: Some marketing guy browses ths list once a week/month. Every now and then he'll write a post/advert and stick BJ's name on end. Scott A BTW Are you saying it is OK to be "rude" in other groups? (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 1.419)

  (canceled)

list
(score: 1.419)

  Re: Costco has Lego

Just FYI - for those that did not know. Costco has had a few Legos on-line at (URL) under their Sporting Goods & Toys category. The selection does change, but slowly. I haven't ordered myself, as I am not a member - the upcharge is 5% for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Yes it is horrible. Never seen a page that would hit 100% CPU when everything is drawn and there is no animation. May be it is on purpose to match the "horror" theme of holloween? <sign> And where is the "next page" button when it list the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Bluewater? (was Re: new LIC in Chicago

(...) Bluewater is actually an out-of-town shopping centre in Kent, about 20 miles to the east (and a little south) of the centre of the city of London, which in case the reference to Kent didn't give it away, isn't the one in Ontario. I believe it (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

list
(score: 1.418)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) This Orange brick packs news was just a bit late for me. I didn't see it till today and it seems you all snapped up the in-stock sets! I have been put on a back order list:( maybe I'll see them in November? See Ya... Robin W GFLTC PS I'm with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 1.417)

  Fall Tent Sale at LEGOLAND

Hey all! I popped over to LEGOLAND yesterday to enjoy some more wonderful Halloween activity, and while I was passing the parking lot I notices a large, familiar tent in the parking lot. Well, to make an unimportant story short, LEGOLAND is having (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

list
(score: 1.417)

  New Items on The Vault: 10/25/00

We have a new internet address - www.insidethevault.com! And a new baby if you were wondering why things have not been updated for so long. There are nearly 50 new items on The Vault including many Maersk Trucks, train items, Aquaraiders, Wild West, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.417)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Nov 1 - Nov 6, 2000

"Tom Stangl" <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:3A001E9D.2FF3CF...ape.com... (...) However, I have a couple of questions (more for Lego I suppose then you) 1. They do have an Internet presence now - why dont they list them there under 'shop (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.416)

  Re: R Lego stores franchised?

(...) Is there a list of future store locations? Could sure use one in the Seattle area. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.414)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic?

I can tell you from experience it DOES do that - the directions for my Mosaic had 2 rows of black on the bottom that weren't on the original or saved-as-ordered picture. Not to mention that I had put ONE dk grey plate on the Mosaic, and it didn't (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.413)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

Well, It must be a mistake in thier database, cause it still shows up as $24.96 in the search results list when I search for "droid." I suppose we should have assumed mistake here. :) (When you go to order, it comes up as $54.83 as Todd says below.) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

list
(score: 1.413)

  (canceled)

list
(score: 1.413)

  Back from Tuesday Morning - LEGO Trains!!!!

I just returned from Tuesday Morning where believe it or not, I found LEGOBack from Tuesday Morning - Trains!!!! Train sets! Well sort of, I found set 4525 Road N' Rail Repair ((URL) to be exact, but still a find none the less! I also found and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.413)

  My Bargain Shopping Report

Hey, I have been doing a lot of bargain shopping the last few weeks, and here is a report of most of what I found. All of these stores were in SC, USA: K-Mart: I had more luck here than anywhere else. I pillaged over a half dozen K-Marts. Prices and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.413)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Nov 22 - Nov 28, 2000 - delayed

(...) They gave me a list Wednesday evening... I left it at work, but nothing I wanted to buy I remember they had 2 copies of Dino world 1/2 price at $35. Sorry I can't remember more. :-( -Jon (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.413)

  Re: Lego Buckets on Sale for $2.00 at E-Toys

(...) This was a coupon I got in an E-mail because I am suscribed to their mailing list. It came on 11/13 titled "Your $10 Gift Certificate to Shop Early". It is a one time only code :-(. Who knows maybe I was just lucky. There is also a $5 coupon (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.413)

  Re: Cool Shell 1999 Promo sets now available in US

"Matthew Teets" <matthew.teets@sciatl.com> wrote in message news:G4qnDv.G5E@lugnet.com... (...) dumbstruck (...) major (...) a (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Shell Customer Service was somewhat helpful, they were able to give me a list of stores that (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

list
(score: 1.412)

  Re: KB Kids Surprise of the Day - Lego (SEEMS to allow more than one)

Hmmmmm, that's interesting. It just let me order FIVE of them on one order. Dang shipping and tax still made it $17 each, but I can't even FIND these around here. Ebates doesn't list KBKids anymore, DRAT! (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.410)

  Target price cut on 7171 pod racer value pack

Selected Targets might have a price cut on the 7171 pod racer value pack. Normally $49.99, it is now $39.99. Not bad for a $102 list price. I find that price cuts may not be effective at all Targets so you may want to check. They are getting some (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.409)

More:  Next Page >>