 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 321 – 340 of about 1500.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  50% off FS/FT

HI everyone, I work in a toy store that is having a 50%off sale on some of the discontinued lego sets to make room for new inventory. I would be glad to help you guys out with any purchases you would like to make or trades you might like to offer. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.437)

  Summer Shop at Home Catalog just arrived!!

(follow-ups set to market.shopping) Well, I just got the brand new Summer S@H catalog! Here's the list of new stuff (at least I think it is all new): 3404 Black Bus - $19.99 3405 Blue Bus - $19.99 3406 Americas Bus - $19.99 3407 Red Bus - $19.99 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.436)

  Re: 2 Summer 2000 catalogues

Toki Barron <a1a1@imap.pitt.edu> wrote in message news:Fx8H90.3C0@lugnet.com... (...) packed (...) Don't think any of this is new information, but I am glad to list it here. Pages say limited quantities. page 14: 6329 $18.00 truck stop cafe 6439 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.436)

  Robotics Discovery Set for $100 at toysrus.com

Other Mindstorms sets seem to still be at list price. (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.435)

  OPEN YOUR EYES

Hi Legofans, Since this night, DYA's team has the great pleasure to present you new DYA's website with a new big motor, new services (example: mailing list: if you want to receive news from DYA...), new Lego themes (example: Lego train sets), new (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.434)

  stuffe at The Store...

...Since it had been literally _hours_ since I went to the store, I had to go again (and will return tonite, now that I got paid...woohoo!!!) ...Anyway, the Buffster is down in Georgia for some reason, so everyone down there say hi! :-) But I got (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.434)

  Re: Going to UK, what to look for?

(...) Hmm. I can not really think of anything you'd be interested in. We here have much the same range as the US. You'll find independent toy shops are sparse, and those stocking older lego set are even more so. Your best bet is to look out for "car (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.434)

  Re: 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day *AGAIN* 7/7/00

(...) anticipation (...) will (...) anticipation all weekend. Unfortunately, I received a cancellation notice on the Sith yesterday. Has anyone else had similar misfortune? Any ideas on what will happen to the remainder of my order given that the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.434)

  Update to Web Deals List

I've added all the newest ZanyBrainy sets to the list. Should be current with all ZanyBrainy, KB Kids, and eToys sales. (URL) Adams (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.433)

  Mindstorms reduced at CompUSA, etc.

It looks like Best Buy is not the only store reducing prices on the DDK and RDS Mindstorms sets. CompUSA currently has the former for $59.99 and the latter for $99.99 -- both $10.00 more than Best Buy, but substantially less than list price. I also (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.431)

  Re: What's with Brickbay

(...) Yea, I accept it, but I'll still complain every once in a while (another pet peeve here is that brickshelf uses Javascript to do a redirect when you use a menmonic URL instead of the folder/picture number URL, no reason why it can't do the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

list
(score: 1.431)

  K-MART notes

A couple of items about K-Mart stores that might interest AFOLs: 1) At a K-Mart in Redwood City, CA I noticed a product under the logo of LEGO 'Baby'... apparently a division of the company on equal level as DUPLO and PRIMO. The age range for this (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

list
(score: 1.431)

  New Items on The Vault - 7/26

There are lots more new items on The Vault including many Aquazone sets, some Technic sets, Space sets, European Ferrys, the old Lear Jet and more! Plus, shooting cannons and Shell Ferraris are back in stock for a limited time. Comming soon is some (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.431)

  Re: .... other special offers ??? why not !!!

Hi Larry, I understand all the reactions. That's right (and I repeat again), the new presentation is a great change for everybody. Following your mail and to show you that I accept all the mails, I decided to reduce mails on Lugnet. Now, you'll see (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.431)

  Etoys LEGO Sale - Let's See if they can ship this time

To All, I was just listening to one of our electrical engineers tale of his roller coaster ride with the stock from e-toys.com. Well, I just happened to check out their website, and saw some good deals: (hit sales for quick search, and click on LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.431)

  .... other special offers ??? why not !!!

Hi Legofans, These previous mails are simply some examples from special offers. If you want to list all the Lego models, I invite you to connect at this webaddress: (URL) you later, Emmanuel. (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.431)

  Re: Update to Web Deals List

I'll add it tonight. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.431)

  Followup on Amazon RDS - "incorrectly priced"

A phone call to customer service was a total waste of time. But hopefully a lot of people will be calling. Their explanation: "We are very sorry to report that, due to an error on our website, the toys you ordered were incorrectly priced. You will (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.430)

  specials for The Store 11-Sep

YATSSL (Yet Another The Store Specials List) Here's the list of Specials at The LEGO Outlet Store at Potomac Mills in Virginia. 5976 River Expedition $35.99 2987 Fun in the Hundred Acre Wood $21.99 6087 Witches magic manor $19.99 (burps and arches) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.430)

  Re: What's with Brickbay

(...) I started to write the storefronts in ASP eliminating all Javascript but then realized that Javascript has many advantages. For one, it is much much faster for the user to browse items in the shop and add items to their shopping cart. Another (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.430)

More:  Next Page >>