 Marketplace / Shopping / 4777
Re: .... other special offers ??? why not !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:33:02 GMT

Hi Larry,

I understand all the reactions. That's right (and I repeat again), the new
presentation is a great change for everybody.
Following your mail and to show you that I accept all the mails, I decided
to reduce mails on Lugnet. Now, you'll see on mail which will global list
special offers or news. Now, DYA has his mailing list and doesn't want to
send too many mails on Lugnet.
Concerning the questions of links and the catalogue presentation is very
difficult, because, now, DYA sells Lego sets like other models toys and
other businesses in the world like artificial flowers and party items. Place
1 link for 1 product... whaouh ! "I will be never in my bed tonight!"
Concerning special offers, when I place 1 new discount, I automatically
place one post it on this page.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have more questions or comments !
See you later,

Emmanuel.