 Marketplace / Shopping / 4775
Re: .... other special offers ??? why not !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:53:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Emmanuel Fouquet writes:
Hi Brian,

Following your mail which is became alone for his nature and other mails
received and from contrary nature, I think that our last works, during the
last weeks to solve all the technical problems and the fact I don't receive
mails about new problems, show we work in the good sense.

I won't go as far as Brian did. I think the new website has a lot of
advantages, although it uses more flash and animation than I care for. But I
do think it is somewhat hard to find items on it, there is no way to directly
link in to them either.

Also your habit of posting info about items one item at a time and not always
giving the price, just the discount, does contribute to the difficulty.

I would prefer that you make one post listing off all your specials for a time
period instead of many. Reduces clutter and keeps things more organized for
the buyer. If you could give links directly into the page where the item is,
even better (But that's not possible with your implementation I don't think.)

I am a loyal DYA customer and really appreciate the deals you've been able to
bring us but did want to say... there is *some* validity to what Brian said.

Hope you take that in the way it was offered, as advice/feedback not flamage.

++Lar