 Marketplace / Shopping / 4773
Re: .... other special offers ??? why not !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 06:55:37 GMT

Hi Brian,

Following your mail which is became alone for his nature and other mails
received and from contrary nature, I think that our last works, during the
last weeks to solve all the technical problems and the fact I don't receive
mails about new problems, show we work in the good sense.
Concerning our webpage, it's not difficult to navigate because each day, I
receive mails about informations, or order mails. Simply, there was a great
change with anterior webpage for 2 complementary reasons. DYA decided to
present his webpage like one catalogue, because (and it's the second
reason), DYA decided to present + 1000 references in different domains
(toys, party items, gifts, decoration...) like in their shops.
I understand your reaction: that's why, on our webpage, if you don't know
how navigate, click on the buttom "how to order and list": all is explained
!
It will be unfortunate to miss good businesses...
Don't hesitate to contact me, if you have more problems !
See you later,

Emmanuel.
E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr

Brian Kasprzyk a écrit dans le message ...
  >Good day!

I just wanted to drop you a note letting you know that I thought your web
page was (and is) very difficult to navigate.  You need some better • controls
to GET to all of the items you are selling.

Thanks,