 Marketplace / Shopping / 4772
Re: WTB: Code Pilot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 06:13:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jim Hughes writes:
hi:

My Code Pilot barcode reader died on me. So I am
looking for a new one. If anyone has a functioning
one that they arent using anymore let me know what
you would want for it. I am not looking for the
entire set, just the code pilot.

Thanks

Jim Hughes
hughesj@one.net
You might try contacting LEGO comsumer affairs and see if they will replace it.
I understand they will replace broken motors... Its at least worth a call
   John