 Marketplace / Shopping / 4714
4713  |  4715
Subject:
Etoys LEGO Sale - Let's See if they can ship this time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:49:29 GMT

To All,

    I was just listening to one of our electrical engineers tale of his
roller coaster ride with the stock from e-toys.com. Well, I just happened to
check out their website, and saw some good deals: (hit sales for quick
search, and click on LEGO & Kennex)

Here's the list:

7151 - Sith Infiltrator - Star Wars - 14.99
4990 - Granite Grinder - Rock Raiders - 7.49
6919 - Planetary Prowler -  Insectoids - 19.99
All 1st series Throwbots - TECHNIC - 2.90 EACH
7121 - Naboo Swamp - Star Wars - 4.99
4910 - Hover Scout -  Rock Raiders - 1.49
6969 - Celestial Stinger - Insectoids - 24.99

The Rock Raider Sets are pretty nice, as are the Throwbots. Let's see if we
can mess up their process as well.

Scott S.

P.S. I finally got some of my KBkids.com, minus the Amazon Ruins and the
Sith Infiltrator. The Ghost Train is neat, though.

--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!