 Marketplace / Shopping / 4715
Re: Found in Burch Run, MI (4561 Train Set)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:34:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Randall Blecha writes:
My wife just brought home a 4561 Railway Express.  She found it for $49.99 at
Toy Liquidators (KB Toys Outlet).  Just thought someone might what to check
the others.  This is my first train in 26 years of collecting!  I have to go
play now.  Anyone know how to keep a 4 year old at bay while daddy plays?

Thanks for the tip.  I was able to call an outlet store in Ohio earlier in the
week and they told me their delivery was due Thursday and said they would hold
2 of them if they got any.  I called back and today I am the proud owner of
two sets, actually one for me and one for my daughter.  Unfortunately my wife
will probably make us wait for Christmas to play with them (my daughter
doesn't know I got them).  By the way two was all they got in so this must
some kind of limited distribution.

Thanks,  Keith