 Marketplace / Shopping / 4662
Re: Found in Burch Run, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:25:38 GMT

I just called the Smithfield NC branch and they had two. They're holding
them for me so I can pick them up tomorrow.

Cary

"Randall Blecha" <randall.blecha@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
My wife just brought home a 4561 Railway Express.  She found it for $49.99 • at
Toy Liquidators (KB Toys Outlet).  Just thought someone might what to • check
the others.  This is my first train in 26 years of collecting!  I have to • go
play now.  Anyone know how to keep a 4 year old at bay while daddy plays?