 Marketplace / Shopping / 4720
Re: Found in Burch Run, MI (4561 Train Set)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 21:25:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Randall Blecha writes:
I'm glad to see a few of you were able to locate the set.  I would love to see
more posting of this type so everyone can enjoy a great find.  Seems most sets
are located, bought up and end up on Ebay by the weekend.  Toy Liquidator and
KB Outlets have been getting more Lego in the past few months then I ever
remember before.  I also ran across a KB Toy Works that had 3-4 year old sets,
but everything seemed to be marked ABOVE MSRP!  Looks as though someone is
watching Ebay and setting prices accordingly.

KB marks a lot of their stuff above MRSP, new and old.  I'm also aware of a Toy
Works with a number of older sets, but as you say they're above MRSP (I think
10-20%, usually).

Regards,
Alan