 Marketplace / Shopping / 4736
4735  |  4737
Subject:
25%off at KB Toy Liquidators ! (was Re: Found in Burch Run, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:09:05 GMT

Waahoo!! I found two of the 4561  Train sets at the nearest Toy Liquidators in
Pigeon Forge,Tn. They were marked 49.99. They also had the 7124 Flash speeder
marked 6.99 and one gray plates part pack errr I mean the Sith infiltrator
marked down to 19.99. One of the 4561 Boxes was crushed so I asked if they would
discount it a bit more. She laffed and said " Well, they are already 25 % off
this price!" With the 25 % discount I got all five sets for what I was expecting
to pay for just the trains!<G> My first train set!!

The Clerk said the 25% off Lego is on thru the 27th of Aug so hopefully they
will get some more stock in during the sale.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Randall Blecha writes:
My wife just brought home a 4561 Railway Express.  She found it for $49.99 at
Toy Liquidators (KB Toys Outlet).  Just thought someone might what to check
the others.  This is my first train in 26 years of collecting!  I have to go
play now.  Anyone know how to keep a 4 year old at bay while daddy plays?

:::::::::uploading a rope and a pair of socks::::::::: <G>