 Marketplace / Shopping / 4721
Re: Etoys LEGO Sale - Let's See if they can ship this time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:08:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

4910 - Hover Scout -  Rock Raiders - 1.49

Watch out for the shipping costs on this one:  I had a
half-dozen of them in my cart during their last sale,  and I
discovered at checkout time that they would only be about
20 cents cheaper than buying them at Target.  It's easy to miss
this if you have a large order.

Happily,  I later discovered someone (named "Samborn" or
something like that ;-)  selling the "cross plate" part that
I mainly wanted from them.  At a great price,  and with
excellent service,  too.

Ran