 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 141 – 160 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show

Hi All, Well we're getting down to the home stretch! We have a hotel and social event setup. The link below provides details. ILTCO - NMRA Train show resource page: (URL) SteveB (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 0.598)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Further Category Sales

To All, After a brief timeout for the GATS Train Show, The Sanburn Systems Company is back at home and we have put more categories on sale, here is the list: A) Total Basket Discount - 25% Off A) Remaining Bricks & Plates - 45% Off (Total of 70%) B) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.590)

  AFOL's as cheapskates?????

Sorry, but I do beg to differ. I would not want to hazard a guess on the percent of our gross income spent on Legos over the past decade. Almost all first or second copies of any given set have been bought at list (or above - as some local toy shops (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.588)

  New items at the Brick Depot

I added some new inventory this evening, some older sets that have been sitting in my "to list" pile. All of these are used, complete with original instructions but without boxes. 6024 Bandit Ambush - (URL) Skeleton Crew - (URL) Rocket Racer - (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 0.586)

  Re: Lego Canada dealer info??

Dealer catalogs have gone out for sure, I have mine. 8653 Enzo technic/large scale NOT COMING TO DEALERS in North America as far as I can tell and our price list covers the full year. Sorry. I expect it to hit shop@home, once the boat of stock (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.583)

  Just a reminder

Hey you AZLUGers this is your weekend update that on Wed the 2nd Fry's is once again having Senior day. 10% off your already discounted price if you are a VIP member. Recommendation go early for best selection. Also find a senior that will either (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.581)

  Re: Suggestions required for medium sized sets with lots of grey

(...) Does this list help? These are the 30 sets with the most gray/new gray, with MSRP $20-$60 and released in 2000 or later. PartQty is the amount of gray part. UnitPrice is the MSRP/PartQty -- that is, how much you are paying for each gray part, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color, FTX) !

list
(score: 0.575)

  Suggestions required for medium sized sets with lots of grey

Hi All, I'm looking for a list or suggestion of sets which have been released within the past 5 years which are medium sized (say, smaller than ISD or metroliner sized, in the 20$-60$ bracket) Which have decent quantities of preferably old (or new, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.color)

list
(score: 0.575)

  Re: Toy store won't sell me any Lego!

"Marc Nelson Jr." <legomarc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I9G985.CzI@lugnet.com... (...) stores (...) the (...) This is fairly easy to verify; KB Toys has posted the list of stores scheduled to close. The list is here: (URL) Either that, or (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.573)

  Re: Toy store won't sell me any Lego!

(...) If the store happens to be KBToys, they have a website with consumer information that also lists the stores that are slated to be closed during 2005. (URL) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.571)

  Re: SW Mini at Food4Less

In lugnet.market.shopping, Darrell Urbien wrote: I thought that name sounded familiar. Food4Less is one of the Kroger brands (where the 4400 tubs were spotted recently). A list of Kroger store names can be seen (URL) here>. I wonder if any of the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

list
(score: 0.568)

  Re: Anatomy of a Shop At Home group order

(...) Multiple names on the online form, associated with the products each person ordered. The payment and shipping of the overall order are still handled with one name, one credit card. No change to the back end processing at all. This is strictly (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Anatomy of a Shop At Home group order

(...) Why? People offer advice all the time. What exactly is wrong with putting up a web page with a list of things to consider when doing this, and a sample excel spreadsheet? That doesn't seem like much of a risk to me. If I had time and interest (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.563)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

A few new snippets of information that I got because there was a small problem with my CC (not all the digits took, a problem ticket is open on that) and I got called (in the UK on my mobile, as it turned out). U is indeed a new order confirmation (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

parts, list
(score: 0.562)

  Re: More KB stores closing

(...) Yes. The three that were conveniently located for me to shop at closed in the last batch, and the one remaining one that's sort of out of the way for me is on the "maybe" list. *sigh* (...) Maybe if it turns out that this is actually a list of (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.561)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Price Reductions on Selected items, More to Come!

To All, We here at The Sanburn Systems Company have lowered prices on some parts, and we have a partial list on the website under Sales / Price Reductions link. We will be adding more soon, but there are some listed there now. We are almost finished (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

parts, list
(score: 0.554)

  Re: S@H Holiday Train and Hobby Train are 50% USA

(...) I don't know about the other stores, but Atlanta also has a lot of miscellaneous bags of parts for 98 cents each. There were two packs of black roof elements, bags of miscellaneous blue plates, and a few others I can't remember right now. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.553)

  RE: New S@H Catalog

(...) I'd be inclined to think you're half looking at the correct accessory pack... 5 lots of 4 parts plus 2 lots of 2 parts is 24 parts, not 26 :-) [Either you forgot to list 2 parts, or TLG's proof-readers can't count.] Benjamin Whytcross (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

parts, list
(score: 0.553)

  Re: NEW Train Set! 65537 My Own Train Classic Freight Train

(...) If an individual Lego fan wished to introduce products such as these to small toy dealers and hoby shops, how would one go about doing that?? How can someone get in contact with the small retailer program? Rather than just visiting my local (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 0.553)

  Re: New black X-Pod

(...) You'll all be happy to know that I've just printed myself out a special Moron of the Day award. I went to the LEGO Shop @ Home site, and there's a Halloween link right there in front of me that goes to a list of sets, including, yep that's (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 0.552)

More:  Next Page >>