 Marketplace / Shopping / 6412
6411  |  6413
Subject:
New items at the Brick Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:56:44 GMT

I added some new inventory this evening, some older sets that have been
sitting in my "to list" pile.

All of these are used, complete with original instructions but without
boxes.

6024 Bandit Ambush - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6024
6232 Skeleton Crew - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6232
6491 Rocket Racer - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6491
6712 Sheriff's Showdown - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6712
6716 Waepons Wagon - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6716
6854 Alien Fossilizer - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6854
6856 Planetary Decoder - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6856

I have also added some of the subsets of 4561, namely the Passenger Car,
Auto Transport Car, and Engine.  These are all listed under Trains.

Lastly, two nights ago I added most of the parts from five copies of 3051
and two copies of 7144.

All of these and much more are available from the Brick Depot:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw

Thanks for looking!

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group