 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1341 – 1360 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

(...) Straa-Vald Parts are in on this deal. 10% of all orders placed from now till March 1st 2004 (inclusive) will be forwarded to Lugnet on March the 2nd. Fortunately we also run our Spring Cleaning Sale now with good discounts on lots of parts. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.908)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

Dawn Sullivan wrote in message ... (...) this. Lions Gate Models will join in too - 10% of all sales (parts, instruction CDs and custom kits) until March 1st inclusive will go to LUGNET. That includes my Bricklink store: (URL) my Lions Gate Models (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.908)

  Lugnet Server funds drive

Count Milton Train Works in! Same offer, all new orders placed between now and 1 March will have 10% taken off the top and given to LUGNET. That includes parts, sets and custom Milton Train Works sets, so there's lots to choose from. (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Lugnet Server funds drive

I will also jump in on this, however I do need to limit it to "anything but sets". Since my shop has few sets, the vast majority are parts, and I haven't sold but a half dozen sets in the last 2 months, it shouldn't make a dent on the Lugnet (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.907)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

(...) Cool!! Thanks Greg. :) Since you're joining in, I'll add your last purchase to the total. I do now have green technic 1x6s and 1x12s I'm adding from my PaB spree yesterday. Sorry, no sign of 1x8s yet but I'll let you know if they turn up in (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.907)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

WOW, what a cool idea Dawn!!! Same offer applies in my store too. I don't have the selection Dawn does but do have some good stuff at excellent prices. In fact, the next order I receive, 100% of the order total will be sent to Lugnet! (URL) support (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.907)

  Re: Lugnet Server funds drive

Weeeeellll, I didn't exactly get a ton of orders, the parts-only total was $8.56. So I went ahead and included sets, to get it to $22.17 (almost my entire PayPal balance right now, actually). I indirectly contributed $10 through Anne's minifig ;-) (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.907)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

In lugnet.admin.finance, Dawn Sullivan wrote: Just wanted to say thank you to all the buyers and sellers who have gotten this off to such a great start. Also, I'd like to point out that the other following shops have also pledged a portion of their (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general) !

parts
(score: 0.907)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) It hasn't changed my buying habits at all. I don't buy a lot of sets, and when I do I choose them mainly for the parts selection. All in all, buying sets for parts isn't very efficient so I tend to favour bricklink to pick up unusual parts. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.907)

  Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) Bricklink sales and the rest from Lions Gate Models sales). Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.906)

  Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, June 17, 2009, to Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Item #10177 Boeing 787 Dream Liner Retail Price $79.99 Sale Price $49.98 Item #TS-67 Club T Shirt Adult S/M/l/XL Retail Price $14.99 Sale Price $9.98 Item #7048 Castle Troll Warship Retail Price $79.99 Sale Price $59.98 Item #852125 Holiday Greeting (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.906)

  ON E-BAY! 765 WHEELS, AXLES & MORE PARTS - ONLY $16.00

Hey, I was just looking on E-bay and I came across this: (URL) wheels axles and more for only $16.00 US Dollars Maybe someone is interested. Build Well Erik Bush (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.906)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) My purchasing has gone mixed the last two years since I started buying parts (and a few sets) on BrickLink. When it comes to in-store sets then I share much of what Peter Guenther has said, most of the sets out there just don't "have it" for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Yeah, that's a pretty good set for parts. The model is disappointing, though -- it's all about outside appearance and there's no clever functionality or interior design. (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) Mm, could be... but on looking at the types of parts included, several are from sets introduced just last December, and some of the masks were never included in sets outside of promotions with McDonald's (sand Akaku and light brown Kakama (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) I havent bought any of the sets with the new colors. However, I did specificly buy the Hovercraft Hideout just so I could be sure of getting one with the old greys in it. The only other 2004 sets shown in my first-half-year australian catalog (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) So far, I've only purchased ONE 2004+ set - the 4492 MINI Star Destroyer. Part of the reason I got this set was because I wanted to see the new colours first hand, but I bought this set mainly for one specific part. I am primarily a castle (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

Short term, my spending has gone up. I spent a lot of money at Dollar General and on clearance stuff at WalMart and KB - all 2003 and earlier sets. I did buy one 2004 new gray set ((URL) 4492>), so I could see the new colors in person and have some (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) I also bought a new 2004 set (Mos Eisly Cantina), so I have seen the new shades first hand. I also do not like the new brown and gray shades. My recent LEGO buys have been through Bricklink and LEGO Shop at Home. I shop Bricklink because there (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.905)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) All I can say is that I don't plan on buying any new sets that year, Technic or Town, and a large reason is because of the horrendous new colors. The ONLY thing that would make me reconsider buying a set is if they would come out with some (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.905)

More:  Next Page >>