 Administrative / Financial / 185
Re: Lugnet Server funds drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:22:06 GMT

Weeeeellll, I didn't exactly get a ton of orders, the parts-only total was $8.56.

So I went ahead and included sets, to get it to $22.17 (almost my entire PayPal
balance right now, actually).

I indirectly contributed $10 through Anne's minifig ;-)

Hey, by the time they need RAM for the systems, that'll buy half a stick!  ;-)

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" wrote:

I will also jump in on this, however I do need to limit it to "anything but sets".
Since my shop has few sets, the vast majority are parts, and I haven't sold but a
half dozen sets in the last 2 months, it shouldn't make a dent on the Lugnet
proceeds.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=talonts

Hopefully after all this, Todd can get more than one server ;-)

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Count Milton Train Works in! Same offer, all new orders placed between now and 1
March will have 10% taken off the top and given to LUGNET.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/