 Administrative / Financial / 173
Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:17:23 GMT

I'll follow along too, even though I'm kinda short on inventory now...  10% to
lugnet, 5% off all inventory!

http://www.blockchoice.com

Josh