 Administrative / Financial / 187
Re: A Brick Apart - 10% of sales to go the Lugnet Drive for Servers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 05:18:34 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
Lions Gate Models will join in too - 10% of all sales (parts, instruction
CDs and custom kits) until March 1st inclusive will go to LUGNET.

That includes my Bricklink store:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1

And my Lions Gate Models custom kits site:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com

So buy a Car Ferry! and donate $57.50 to LUGNET :-)
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-carf.htm

I just sent $45.90 LUGNET's way - thanks to all who ordered! (0.50 was from
Bricklink sales and the rest from Lions Gate Models sales).

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm