 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1101 – 1120 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Deals at KB-Toys

(...) I always need siths and subs. I offer 12 and 24 respectively, plus actual shipping, to folks that can get these. Not a huge profit after tax but a little... large quantities preferred to small. Breakdown preferred (I don't wnat the boxes or (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

parts
(score: 1.023)

  Re: KB Wholesale?

(...) Maybe yes, maybe no (on the discount). They claim that the tub was a $20 item, lugnet seems to think it was a '$40?' item. Set in question appears to be <set:4291>. The KBW picture shows a standard green lid with what appeas to be a green (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.023)

  Atlanta, GA area AFOLs: Get thee to Candler Rd. now

If your in the Atlanta area, you may be interested in knowing that the (former) Toys R Us on Candler Rd. (Decatur?) is no a "Toy Clearance Center". I went there today at lunch to check one of my favorite "honey holes" and found: _all Lego 40% off!_ (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

parts
(score: 1.020)

  Trolling for LEGO sets in Denmark

I recently spent 11 days in Denmark, and found a fair number of interesting (and cheap!) sets at LEGOLAND and the LEGOLAND Hotel in Billund. You can read about that here: (URL) message deals with buying LEGO in the rest of Denmark. I spent several (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.019)

  10/15/20 Sale at "Legotown"----- Just Re-opened

I've just returned from my Grandfather's funeral in Iowa and have re-opened my Brickbay shop "LEGOTOWN." 10% off all SETS 15% off all MINIFIGS and ANIMALS 20% off ALL OTHER PARTS (URL) for looking, Justin (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.018)

  New online store at The Yellow Castle (most are below MSRP)

Please check out my new online store at: (URL) All new sets from lots of themes including Star Wars, Train, Pirates, various Space, Technic, and more. Most sets are from 10-25% off MSRP. The site includes links to my Brickbay store for parts and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.017)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Sep 19 - Sep 25, 2001

(...) This may be an unappreciated source of some special parts: green Grille Tiles (only appeared in two sets previously, 6335 and 4357), 6x6x10 Stanchions in black and Technic Liftarm 1 x 15 in white. Ray (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Harry Potter in NJ/NY

(...) Good news - they may have a hit here! That would be great, these seem like pretty nice sets with some tasty new parts. (gotta LOVE all the new hair, ne?) or Bad news - they may have undershot on initial demand again (and possibly might (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.014)

  FOTY! (was: FOTY?)

(...) AT LAST, A BARGAIN! :-P I had been expecting this moment for a loooong time... does anyone want to buy this from here, cost price + shipping? Not that I think demand is high, but it was the second set I bought in 3 years that was well worth (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.pt)

parts
(score: 1.014)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) It drove me mad for a while too, but here's my solution for the stairs: Swap the black 3x1 and 2x1 bricks circled in the picture linked below (too complicated to try to explain - you'll just have to have a look!) You then have a piece jutting (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.014)

  What's going on with all the back-ordered sets???

Hey all. Stacy and I were just wondering if anyone has heard anything about why so many sets are on back-order at U.S. S@H. The MTT has been on mega-long back-order, so I've been waiting to order it and a bunch of other sets I've been looking at are (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 1.013)

  10% off all sets; 20% off all Parts and Minifigures

at my Brickbay store: LEGOTOWN (URL) parts just added. Thanks for looking, Justin (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.012)

  Alpha Team 2002

(...) Tell me more about the AT Navigator and ROV. Number of parts, interesting parts, etc. It has the Cam figure, right? How many pieces in the $5 Alpha Team set? (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002)

parts
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

Henry Lim <hlim@library.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:GMEMtG.4o0@lugnet.com... (...) similar (...) parts (...) Just out of curiosity, how is the per-pound pricing compare to SAH? Or BrickBay? --Jack Gregory (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

parts
(score: 1.010)

  Australian Lego Sellers by far ONE of the best!

Over the last few years I have received and sent massive amounts of Lego both in Australia and overseas (from all types of people, from Lugnetters, ebayers, brickbayers to private sellers). While I have come across many from overseas who have given (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

parts
(score: 1.010)

  Hagrid's Hut and Forbidden Corridor for $23.95 each

Went to my local BJs Wholesale club tonight and spent a bit of money: (URL) have both 4706 and 4707 for $23.95. There was a whole pallet filled with them, along with a Bob the Builder set. There was also a seperate pallet with 6774 (Alpha Team ATV), (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.010)

  HP sighted in NYC finally

HP finally hit the Kmart in Penn Station! (where I've been checking regularly. No luck at Target to date.) 4 different sets remained (shelved today or yesterday.) My first, late impressions: The telescope on the back of Final Challenge got my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.reviews)

parts
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Scans posted

(...) Holy crap! Anyone else noticing those (I assume clicky) new ball-joints in the arms of the sub? Sweet. I just hope the joints and the arms are seperate parts - could Lego be making Megabloks-style uber-specialized arms? let's hope not. On (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha)

parts
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Harry Potter Disappeared???

We saw the entire line for the first time last night, all available in Wal-Mart (@ 620 & 183 in Austin). They look very nice, and the prices are pretty good as well. I know we'll collect them all ourselves, but I am just wondering if my little (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.009)

  Whats not left :-), was Decatur GA TRU - whats left

Ray wrote....various snips...... Lego System / Star Wars 7171 Mos Espa 5-8 $25.99[>] - none, Milissa bought 5 7151 Sith Infl 50-60 $7.99[>] - none, Milissa bought 64 - Hey Lar, I could use some more Garage doors! 7111 Droid Fight 20-25 $1.19[>] < 10 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

parts
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>