 Aquazone / 488
487  |  489
Subject:
Alpha Team 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 01:43:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  AT Navigator and ROV 4792  $9.99
  (And sorry, Richard, but I think those two are really very cool.)

  They had the other Final Duel and both Jedi Defense sets, as
  well as the smallest Alpha Team set (for $5, ack!), the smallest
  new HP set (the one with Harry and Draco on brooms, $5), and
  four or five new small Racers sets, from $5 to $12 in price.

Tell me more about the AT Navigator and ROV.  Number of parts, interesting
parts, etc.  It has the Cam figure, right?

How many pieces in the $5 Alpha Team set?