 Marketplace / Shopping / 7742
Re: KB Wholesale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:58:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
https://www.kbwholesale.com/

Has anyone ever tried this branch of KB ?  Claim they sell B2B in case pack
quantities. Currently they only have one LEGO item and it's not much of a
discount but...

++Lar

Maybe yes, maybe no (on the discount). They claim that the tub was a $20 item,
lugnet seems to think it was a '$40?' item. Set in question appears to be
<set:4291>. The KBW picture shows a standard green lid with what appeas to be a
green molded baseplate (with mountain tops ?) while the lugnet picture shows a
blurry molded green building plate as the lid.

I think this is the 'Canyon Baseplate' in green. If those mountain tops
(in the KBW picture are correct), those might be useful for scenery. Peeron.com
shows this picture of the building plate (and calls the tops 'tan') ...
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30473px1>

Ray