 Marketplace / Shopping / 7748
Re: KB Wholesale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 15:11:16 GMT

One thing for their inflated prices, it makes their discounts (on the web
site, at the outlets etc) look bigger.

I just don't get it.

I think trying to make the consumer THINK they're getting a deal is the
point.  Almost everything in the store has those handwritten prices in red
ink on the labels.

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess