 Marketplace / Shopping / 7745
Re: KB Wholesale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 04:15:45 GMT

What I find humorous was that this used to be listed on the regular KB site
for $15, with an "Original Value" of $25.  Now it seems to be listed at a
straight $19.95.

Troy

Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:
https://www.kbwholesale.com/

Has anyone ever tried this branch of KB ?  Claim they sell B2B in case • pack
quantities. Currently they only have one LEGO item and it's not much of a
discount but...

++Lar

Maybe yes, maybe no (on the discount). They claim that the tub was a $20 • item,
lugnet seems to think it was a '$40?' item. Set in question appears to be
<set:4291>. The KBW picture shows a standard green lid with what appeas to • be a
green molded baseplate (with mountain tops ?) while the lugnet picture • shows a
blurry molded green building plate as the lid.

I think this is the 'Canyon Baseplate' in green. If those mountain tops
(in the KBW picture are correct), those might be useful for scenery. • Peeron.com
shows this picture of the building plate (and calls the tops 'tan') ...
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30473px1>

Ray