 Marketplace / Shopping / 7739
Re: KB Wholesale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 15:05:32 GMT

Never tried them, but at least in this case there are only 2 tubs per case, so
you don't have to order a ton.  $15 for that tub isn't bad, I've never even
found it in a store, I've only gotten my copies from KB Toys in the past.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

https://www.kbwholesale.com/

Has anyone ever tried this branch of KB ?  Claim they sell B2B in case pack
quantities. Currently they only have one LEGO item and it's not much of a
discount but...

++Lar

--
Tom Stangl