 Marketplace / Shopping / 7750
Re: KB Wholesale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 18:40:20 GMT

(ersatz handwritten...)

yes, I agree. But does it actually work. Don't answer that, because "yes"
would just depress me.

++Lar

I'd have to say that it does.  Unlike us, not everyone knows what the MSRP
of each set is supposed to be.  Tell them that it is $25 and they'll believe
you.

I've not fallen for this at KB because I know to expect such things from
them.  I did, however, get caught by a similar situation at Kmart, where
they had marked a $4 set up to $5, then put it on clearance for $3.  Still a
decent deal, but not as good azs originally expected.

Troy