 Marketplace / Shopping / 8779
  about Target

I've scored some pretty good hauls lately at Target, nothing more than 50% off, but something happened last night I want to mention ... Scene: /me standing in the doorway of a Target looking at my truck about 150 ft away. Seperated from the truck by (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) I'd be interested in knowing what part of the country you're posting from with this story.* I wouldn't expect that kind of service here in Richmond, Virginia from any of the three stores you mentioned. K-Mart would most definitely be the least (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) Yes!! You don't know that we are all e-mailing from Pakistan and wish to remain anonymous!?! I think you are just a wee bit set upon by those cretenous bludgerheads out in the Virginia shopping lanes, mostly a top down problem. Perhaps you (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) I have to say that Target is the only place where I would expect that to happen. My experiences with Target are almost always pleasurable. Even this weekend, heading up to the checkouts with a cart full of 50% LEGO, a cashier meets us in the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GpwBJE.Evv@lugnet.com... (...) off, (...) I to recently had an unexpectedly good experience at one of my local Targets while scooping up tons of cheap Lego. It was the second target we hit that (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes: <big snip> (...) I haven't seen this happen myself, but I've been wondering for YEARS why this couldn't be done. Can't remember how many times I've found myself waiting for 10 minutes in line at the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) Is it just me, or is it really sad that having *less* contact with service employees is an improvement? Unfortunately, my local K-mart is in the same situation -- if I could avoid dealing with the personnel, I'd be more likely to shop there. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: about Target

(...) How they handled it for me was the cashier handed me the application and rang it up. When done, she called the manager over and handed me over to her. She ran the application and when complete, generated a new receipt with the discount applied (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)